Wednesday, July 11, 2007

A Penny Saved!!!!


Around a house with four kids you know there is always something going on...never a dull moment. Well, yesterday was no exception. Kaibryn loves to hear stories about herself so I told her I would write this one for her. After swimming yesterday we came in and the kids wanted to watch "Clifford the Big Red Dog." I was starting dinner and Kaibryn shoots up off the floor like a rocket with a look of panic on her face. I asked her what was wrong. She said, "I swallowed a penny." I said, "You what?" Well after my reaction and probably the look on my face I scared her to death. I never would have imagined Kaibryn doing this. It sounds like something Cooper would do. She kept saying, "I swallowed a penny...I swallowed a penny." Anyway, I called the Dr. and after he quit laughing he said that she was worth a penny more than the day before. He also gave me some good news...yea right!!!! For the next week I get to check her "potty" and look for a penny. Everytime she goes to the bathroom now she asks if I want to check it. She is fine today...just waiting for her penny to be returned :)!!!!

0 comments: