Monday, July 9, 2007

Cute Kids!!!!!



I have not written for a few days & I know there are some grandparents who are going to be upset if they don't see some pictures of their grandkids soon. Life around the Anderson house is good...but busy. This has been a crazy day. I gave a piano lesson this morning to a daughter of a friend of mine and then I asked if they wanted to stay and play for awhile. So for about an hour and a half there were the 4 Anderson children and then my friend and her 5 children...all of which were boys but 1. It was alot of fun and noisy. There were kids everywhere - literally.
I vaguely remember praying a few weeks ago for patience in dealing with my kids and this phase of their "best friend one minute and worst enemy the next" life. Remember what "they" say...be careful what you pray for, especially if you pray for patience. God will give you opportunities to learn. Well, I have been given opportunity after opportunity. I think I am a slow learner. There are times when I feel like I could pull my hair out and then there are times when what they do is so funny I can't help but laugh. I do know (in the back of my mind) that this phase in life will quickly pass and that I need to treasure this time because it will be gone so quickly. I would not trade my life for anything. I am so blessed.

3 comments:

mom2camo said...

Sounds like your day was alot like mine...we had boys over too! Honestly, it wore me out...but when I step back to look at the day, I feel so blessed as well. Praying for patience too, Beck

Grana said...

Thanks for posting the pictures! PaPa was missing the babies, of course you know I was too! What are you feeding KM? It looks like she has grown so much! I sure miss you guys! We are having so much fun in Hawaiiti! We are going snorkeling in the morning. I look like a lobster so I hope nobody tries to cook me! I will try to post some more pictures for you guys! Love ya the mostest!
~K

Grana said...

papa said...
I really appreciate the pics. I miss you guys so much. You're doing a great job raising the kids. Keep it up.