Tonight Chris took the older three with him to church and Kaityn Mae and I are just hanging out. Oh how I love this little girl. She is our baby and I find myself trying to soak up everything she does. She is such a girly girl who loves everthing princess...Cinderella, Snow White, Aerial, Sleeping Beauty, etc. Her little personality is showing up these days and we just laugh.
Here are some Kaityn Mae-Mae facts...
*She LOVES her brothers ("Poopa" - Cooper;" Fiffa" - Christopher) and her sister "My Kaben" )Kaibryn. She never just says Kaibryn it is always preceded by the word "My" it is the cutest thing ever.
*She is potty trained (Hallelujah and boo hoo at the same time)
*If two things look alike she says, "Those sames."
*If you give her something like a gift she says, "Oh, thank-you-so-muuuuch" in a whisper/excited voice.
*She loves books and puzzles.
*She loves to wear a dress or skirt.
*She changes clothes and shoes non-stop throughout the day.
*She loves to wear bows and always requests one when I fix her hair.
*She can be a tad bit bossy at times.
*She gets very concerned if someone gets hurt. She is so kind hearted and likes to make sure everyone is OK.
*She is always carrying a baby around and sometimes two. One she usually calls the "Mommy baby" and the other is the "Baby baby."
*She talks fast and loud when she is really excited about something. Which means we usually cannot understand what she is saying.
*She will tattle on herself. If she gets put in time out at Sunday school or LIttle Sprouts she usually lets us know before we ask.
*Will sing the "Dora" theme song ALL DAY LONG if we would let her.
*She LOVES to point out all the baby Jesus's in a manger scene. She will point and say, "Oh, baby Jesus."
This is just a little about our princess. She makes us smile. She is growing up so fast. I cannot believe she is almost 3. It makes me sad and happy at the same time.
Sunday, December 20, 2009
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 4:58 PM
Friday, December 18, 2009
1. I am so thankful that today is Friday which means after today I will have all four of my kiddos home for several days.
2. I am SO THANKFUL that Chris took today off. He NEVER does that.
3. I am thankful for grandparents who jump at the chance and even volunteer to watch the kids so I can do things like go to the kids Christmas parties at their school.
4. I am thankful that all our Christmas shopping is finished and almost everything is wrapped.
5. I am thankful for a "Scentsy" that is making my house smell YUMMY!!!!!!
6. I am thankful that this has been a busy but fun week.
7. I am thankful God has created me to be organized and a planner. Chris makes fun of me quite frequently. This came in handy yesterday morning when I woke up and realized that I was supposed to take cookies to Kaityn's party and I had forgotten. I used the snowmen cookies I made the day before for Christopher and Kaibryn's parties today...the white chocolate I ended up not needing the day before (I almost threw it out)...black frosting I had saved from my cake class. It took me about 15 minutes to get the cookies decorated. So Kaityn had her cookies and they are probably the cutest cookies I have made (if I do say so myself). :)
8. I am thankful for God's loving way of teaching me. He has given me today and everything I need for right now . Too many times I say, "I can't wait until.........". When I focus on whatever is next I miss the blessing of "today." "This is the day the Lord has made. I will rejoice and be glad in it."
9. I am so thankful for this time of year. God has blessed us in so many ways. I always look forward to a new year. I love fresh starts no matter what it is...filling an empty pantry....Mondays....etc. God's mercies truly are new every morning. I am so grateful for his faithfulness.
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 9:15 AM
Saturday, December 5, 2009
Last night we loaded up in the van and headed to Chickasha to look at the lights. It was so fun to hear the kids "oo" and "ah" over everything they saw. They also enjoyed some "posing" for the camera.
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 7:08 PM
Thursday, December 3, 2009
I say this every year..."I can't believe it is December already." Well, once again, "I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS DECEMBER." Seriously!!!!!
I have so much to be thankful for. It is so easy for me to look at everything that isn't going the way I would hope it would and lose my focus. When I stop (like I am doing right now) and think about all the things I have to be grateful for (big & little) it changes everything.
So here goes...
1. I am so thankful that here in a little while when my kiddos go to bed I am going to veg out on the couch and watch TV with Chris.
2. I am so thankful for Chris who stays calm when I am in a panic over certain situations.
3. I am thankful that my kids got SO EXCITED when they found out I was making brownies.
4. I am thankful that Kaityn Mae has worn big girl undies for two days with no accidents...including Little Sprouts today. She is growing up so quickly. She called Cooper "Cooper" today instead of "Poopah." NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
5. I am thankful for sweet friends who make me laugh and are just fun to hang out with..there is nothing like girl friends.
6. I am thankful that Christmas break is coming up. I have some fun things planned for me and the kids to do. Looking forward to a relaxed schedule. Just hope my kids can learn to sleep in past 7:15 by then. :)
7. I am thankful for my Mom. I seriously don't know what I would do without her. She is fun to be with and willing to help do anything. I have not felt very good this week and she has helped so much!!!!!
8. I am thankful that Cooper went to the ENT Dr. this week. I really like this Dr. and know that he is going to do whatever he can to help Cooper. He probably is willing to help him because Cooper's Mom was quite tearful during his appointment. :)
9. I am thankful that I was able to be around my nephew over Thanksgiving (and my brother and sister-in-law). I cannot even begin to express the joy he brings to my heart. Seeing my brother being a Daddy is great!!!!!
10. I am thankful that Lee and his girlfriend came here for Thanksgiving. I miss him alot and was worried the kids would not remember him. I WAS WRONG!!!!! They wrestled and played with him all day. It was great.
11. I am thankful for having a job that I really enjoy and the opportunity to work with some great girls.
12. I am thankful my husband has a job that he LOVES!!!!! I don't always like the hours he has to work but God is really blessing him and our family for his hard work.
13. I am thankful for God's faithfulness in providing everything we need plus so much more.
What are you thankful for?????
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 6:59 PM