I say this every year..."I can't believe it is December already." Well, once again, "I CANNOT BELIEVE IT IS DECEMBER." Seriously!!!!!
I have so much to be thankful for. It is so easy for me to look at everything that isn't going the way I would hope it would and lose my focus. When I stop (like I am doing right now) and think about all the things I have to be grateful for (big & little) it changes everything.
So here goes...
1. I am so thankful that here in a little while when my kiddos go to bed I am going to veg out on the couch and watch TV with Chris.
2. I am so thankful for Chris who stays calm when I am in a panic over certain situations.
3. I am thankful that my kids got SO EXCITED when they found out I was making brownies.
4. I am thankful that Kaityn Mae has worn big girl undies for two days with no accidents...including Little Sprouts today. She is growing up so quickly. She called Cooper "Cooper" today instead of "Poopah." NOOOOOOO!!!!!!
5. I am thankful for sweet friends who make me laugh and are just fun to hang out with..there is nothing like girl friends.
6. I am thankful that Christmas break is coming up. I have some fun things planned for me and the kids to do. Looking forward to a relaxed schedule. Just hope my kids can learn to sleep in past 7:15 by then. :)
7. I am thankful for my Mom. I seriously don't know what I would do without her. She is fun to be with and willing to help do anything. I have not felt very good this week and she has helped so much!!!!!
8. I am thankful that Cooper went to the ENT Dr. this week. I really like this Dr. and know that he is going to do whatever he can to help Cooper. He probably is willing to help him because Cooper's Mom was quite tearful during his appointment. :)
9. I am thankful that I was able to be around my nephew over Thanksgiving (and my brother and sister-in-law). I cannot even begin to express the joy he brings to my heart. Seeing my brother being a Daddy is great!!!!!
10. I am thankful that Lee and his girlfriend came here for Thanksgiving. I miss him alot and was worried the kids would not remember him. I WAS WRONG!!!!! They wrestled and played with him all day. It was great.
11. I am thankful for having a job that I really enjoy and the opportunity to work with some great girls.
12. I am thankful my husband has a job that he LOVES!!!!! I don't always like the hours he has to work but God is really blessing him and our family for his hard work.
13. I am thankful for God's faithfulness in providing everything we need plus so much more.
What are you thankful for?????
Thursday, December 3, 2009
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 6:59 PM