WOW!!!! Have not done this in a while. I need to start again.
1. I am thankful for a husband who was "Mr. Mom" for a week while I was sick & for a Mom who took over & kept my home in working order during the day.
2. I am thankful for our church family who provided meals for our family (even when I started feeling better) during that week.
3. I am thankful for friends who came to stay with Chris in the emergency room while I was being looked at.
4. I am thankful for date night last weekend with some friends. It was fun to be silly & laugh ALOT!!!
5. I am thankful that school is almost over.
6. I am thankful that the kids are loving all the activities they are involved in this spring.
7. I am thankful that prayer works!!!!!!!!
8. I am thankful that Kaityn is starting to actually makes some sense when she talks.
9. I am thankful for friends who love our kids like they were there own.
10. I am thankful that spring is around the corner (I think).
11. I am thankful for my Mom & the twice a year shopping trip she takes me on.
12. I am thankful for this past Sunday. God is doing some amazing things at First Southern & I am so glad that Chris & I are able to have a little part.
13. I am so thankful for my kids who keep me hopping (& tired). We are beyond blessed.
What is something you are thankful for?
Thursday, April 16, 2009
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 4:49 PM