Told you I was going to do better...two posts in one day. This is not about my kids but what I made my kids. It was yummalicious.
BITE-SIZE SOUR CREAM-POUND CAKE CUPCAKES
1/2 C. Butter, softened
1/2 (8 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
2 C. Sugar
4 Large Eggs
1 t. Vanilla
3 C. All-purpose flour
1 t. Baking powder
1/2 t. Baking soda
1/2 t. Salt
1 (8 oz.) Container Sour Ceam
Vanilla Buttercream Frosting
1. Pre-heat oven to 350. Beat butter and cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy. Beat in sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
2. Combine flour and next 3 ingredients. Gradually add to butter miture alternately with xour cream, beating until blended. Spoon batter by rounded tablespoonfuls into lightly greased miniatrue muffin pans.
3. Bake at 350 for 13 - 15 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted inc enters comes out clean. (I undercooked these a few minutes and let them finish baking out of the oven...make sense). Spread cupcakes with vanilla buttercream frosting.
VANILLA BUTTERCREAM FROSTING
1/2 C. butter, softened
1 (3 oz.) Cream cheese, softened
2 t. Vanilla
1 (16 oz.) pkg. Powdered sugar
3 - 4 T. Milk
1. Beat first 3 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until creamy.
2. Gradually add powdered sugar alternately with 3 T. milk, beating at low speed until blended and smooth after each addition.
If I were to ever open up my own bakery I would make these. They are so yummy. Enjoy!!!!
Sunday, January 31, 2010
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 8:26 PM