I have heard from a few people (mostly family) that I have not posted lately. I HAVE been busy but have to admit I've met a new friend in "Facebook." It is so easy to post pictures and little comments here and there but I will try to be better at blogging than what I have been.
I'm posting right now because who knows what tomorrow brings. So here goes...
1. I am thankful it is Christmas. I love this time of year...family, traditions, & introducing Kaityn Mae to Baby Jesus. She will go over to our manger scene and say, "Baby." I love it.
2. I am so thankful that when we first had kids I felt like we needed to start "traditions". Next weekend we will do our family "tradition" and watch a movie, sleep in the living room & then open presents and read the Christmas story the next morning. It will be our family Christmas before the Christmas week begins.
3. I am thankful that we are having Chris's side of the family here on Christmas Eve...Lots of people!!
4. I am thankful for movie night Tuesday night with Michael and Candace.
5. I am also thankful that our kids are able to watch movies now that Mommy & Daddy like as well.
6. I am thankful that everytime we pass a house with lights Cooper yells, "Christmas lights" like he has never seen them before.
7. I am thankful that the kids are learning something...or maybe not. Cooper was holding a book today and was telling me it was the story of "David and had a colorful coat and his brothers threw him into water with a whale." We might have to clarify stories tomorrow.
8. I am thankful for my husband who shows me and tells me everyday that he loves me. I love it when he kisses me and the kids say, "OOOOOOOOOO gross" but then look to see if we kiss again.
9. I am thankful for my new niece or nephew coming in June...Did I tell you I was going to be an Aunt.
10. I am thankful for this season where I am reminded of God's gift for me...His Son and how He loves me so much more than I can imagine. Looking back at this year He has blessed us so much and even at times when I wonder where He was I can see His hand and how He used everything for His glory.
Hope you have a Thankful Thursday!!!!!!!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 9:57 PM