Thankful Thursday is here. What are you thankful for?
1. Obviously, I'm typing this at 12:27 A.M. That can only mean one thing - my
mother-in-law is here.
2. Late night trips to Wal-Mart with Grana.
3. Warm weather earlier this week and spending all afternoon outside with the kids.
4. Disciple Now is this weekend at our church and we are hosting 9th grade girls AND
9th grade boys (at different houses) - CRAZY ARE WE!!!!!!!
5. I'm thankful that I can run around the house chasing the kids and they don't look
at me like I've lost all my marbles.
6. Guitar Hero
7. Vanilla Diet Coke...easy ice...I love you Honey!!!!!!
8. Chris's aunt coming all the way from Taiwan to see us :).
9. Kaityn got a clean bill of health & she took 8 steps today actually on her feet
and not on her knees. For those of you who have not seen it...Kaityn walks on
her knees everywhere & if we try to put her on her feet she falls straight to
the ground. It is very funny.
God is good and I am so blessed.
Thursday, February 7, 2008
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 12:26 AM