1. I am thankful for a warm house.
2. I am thankful that my kids were home ( not thankful that days have been added to the end of the year b/c of the snow days...ok, i am supposed to be thankful) this past week. ALOT of fun was had by all...including me.
3. I am thankful I was able to go to CHristopher's first play at his school...and yes, I cried. I cannot believe how big he is getting.
4. I am thankful for our good health.
5. I am thankful that COoper is doing SO MUCH BETTER since his surgery. He came in the other night quite groggy and said, "I can't sleep because Christopher is snoring." I said, "Thank you, Lord." For the first time it was not Christopher complaining about Cooper's snoring. Cooper is sleeping without snoring and with his mouth closed for the first time in as long as I can remember. It still kind of freaks me out at night that I can't hear him. :)
6. I am thankful for my husbands abundant ammount of energy tonight. He is running around and wrestling with all the kids.
7. I am so thankful God provides our every need. I try to buy groceries twice a month and with the kids being home the past several days we went through food like crazy but yet we have more than enough to get us through one more week.
8. I am thankful that my kids are loving school and are making wise choices in the friends that they are making.
9. I am thankful that my kids are happy children.
What are you thankful for today!!!!!
What are you thankful for today????
Thursday, February 4, 2010
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 7:00 PM