Well, just went to the mailbox and got an unexpected bill. To be honest with you I don't feel very thankful, I feel more panicy (is that a word).
I am going to choose to be thankful because I am blessed.
1. I am thankful that tomorrow my little girl will turn 3 and boy what a joy she is!!!! She is ALL girl and I love it.
2. I am thankful that the we are almost finished with the stomach bug and it really has not been that bad.
3. I am thankful to see pictures of my sweet nephew Jackson with his cute teeth. What a sweet baby.
4. I am thankful for beautiful sunshine. I love being able to enjoy the sunshine. Even though I can't go outside and play I can open the blinds and curtains and soak in the sun.
5. I am thankful for my kids who love to read.
6. I am thankful that our schedule is not so jammed packed that having sick kids has not thrown us all into a frenzy. We have been able to stay home and relax and recoup.
7. I am thankful that even though most of us have been sick the past 2-3 days the house is pretty straight and clean and the laundry is caught up on.
8. I am thankful for a God who knows me inside and out and still loves me!!!!!! Will never understand that.
What are you thankful for today???
Thursday, February 18, 2010
Posted by The Anderson Zoo at 7:23 PM